Join Dr. Walter Scott, Founder and CTO of DigitalGlobe, and leading industry experts on April 7th for an afternoon of networking and discussions around business applications only possible by advancements in Geospatial Big Data from Cloud Computing.
PSMA has launched Geoscape, the first ever continental infrastructure information model for all of Australia’s built environment. Hear how this was only achievable using cloud-based 100 PB satellite image library and fully scalable computational ability available through DigitalGlobe’s GBDX. And, see how Pitney Bowes GeoVision leverages Geoscape as a platform in its own right for a new way of understanding risk and building business in a billion dollar insurance industry.
- Walter Scott, Founder and CTO, DigitalGlobe
- Dan Paull, CEO, PSMA
- Rob Fenwick, Director, Pitney Bowes
- Dan Getman, Geospatial Big Data Solutioneer, DigitalGlobe
- Shailesh Shankar, Manager, Sales Engineering, DigitalGlobe
- Venue: The University of New South Wales, Sydney - Scientia Building - Tyree Room
- Address: Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
- Date: 7 April 2017
- Time: 12:30pm - 6:30pm